Complaint Review: WMV*Match.com

• Reported By: St Isidore Ontario
  • WMV*Match.com
    match.com
    Internet

WMV*Match.com The reason I have to get a new card after 20 years with the same one Texas Internet

When I attempted to make a very small charge to my credit card today I was amazed to find it was declined. I contacted my company and they said that there was activity of a suspicious nature on my card, and so everything after was declined. Next I was told my card had to be cancelled, and a new one issued. I had the other card so long I even had it memorized!
So, due to WMV*Match.com, I am being issued a new card, must contact all the companies who had the old info and keep a very close eye on any further attempted transactions.

Needless to say I am not a happy camper, and then to find others in the same boat!

I certainly hope people pay attention to these reports and avoid Match.com

Iceghatti
St Isidore, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wmvmatchcom/internet/wmvmatchcom-the-reason-i-have-to-get-a-new-card-after-20-years-with-the-same-one-texas-i-399850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content