Complaint Review: Woodforest Bank

• Woodforest Bank
    5501 Highway 6
    Missouri City, Texas
    USA

Woodforest Bank Woodforest Bank: Closed our account and stole our money! Missouri City Texas

*Author of original report: No change

*UPDATE Employee: Woodforest Customer Service

I noticed that our Quicken was notifying me that it could not make contact with our Woodforest Bank Account.  I logged in and the account showed a balance of $0 and there was a fee that took all our money.  I inquired online and they said that we had an inactivity of 6 months and that they could do that.  We received no warning, not email, no notification what so ever that they were going to do this.  This is not right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/woodforest-bank/missouri-city-texas-77459/woodforest-bank-woodforest-bank-closed-our-account-and-stole-our-money-missouri-city-te-1137061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

No change

AUTHOR: Cady - ()

Called the number and they told me the same thing they already told me.  No offer to give me my money back!

Woodforest Customer Service

AUTHOR: Woodforest Customer Service - ()

Woodforest National Bank is dedicated to providing quality customer service and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please contact our Customer Care department toll free at 1-888-224-0132 or email SocialMedia@woodforest.com.