Complaint Review: Woosley Enterprise - Throw Back Time

• Reported By: Ocean Springs Mississippi
  • Woosley Enterprise - Throw Back Time
    210 Greenleaf, Jacksonville, Al 36265
    Jacksonville, Alabama

Woosley Enterprise, Throw Back Time rip-off! Selling designer apparel over the internet. Jacksonville, Jacksonville Alabama

*General Comment: Chris woosley

I had contacted Throwback Time the first week of June 2004, to buy Seven Jeans for customes of mine. Chris Woosley of Woosley Enterprise said he had a great price and could sell the jeans to me and have them shipped to me in about a week. Guaranteed them to be 100% authentic with tags.

First order that was placed with Chris was for 75 pairs of Jeans. I wire transfered $3000.00 from my bank to his bank in Alabama. One of my other customers called and wanted 100 pairs right away and I called Chris and order the 100 and sent $3900.00 to him via wire transfer to his bank. Several other customers placed additional orders with me in the next couple of days for $2600.00 which also was sent to Chris via wire transfer. Now a total of $9500.00 had been wire transfered.

All of my merchandise was to arrive within a week and a half, and during that period of time I kept asking for tracking numbers for all of my shipments. Each day I was given a different excuse. I kept emailing asking how the merchandise was being shipped, and never could get an answer.

Finally I came to the conclusion that the merchandise was never going to arrive, and I was told by Chris that his supplier was a scam and he couldn't understand how his supplier had done this to both of us and he would try to get my money back. As of June 21, 2004, nothing has happened.

As a result, I have had to personnally refund all of the money to my customers, which has put my husband and myself in financial stress.

Michele
Ocean Springs, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2004 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/woosley-enterprise-throw-back-time/jacksonville-alabama-36265/woosley-enterprise-throw-back-time-rip-off-selling-designer-apparel-over-the-internet-j-95772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Chris woosley

AUTHOR: Jasonlong - (United States of America)

Why you didn't sue him and find out where the money go? I pretty sure he keep the money in that case you can get your money back. If you can't find him, he move to scottsboro al