Complaint Review: Worlcom Wireless

• Worlcom Wireless
    www.worldcom.com
    Internet

Worldcom Wireless ripoff Mesa Arizona

I have received a settlement offer from Worldcom Wireless during the past week. I thought I had taken care of this problem over a year ago.

I wrote a customer service rep. on the internet and then got a call back. The customer service rep. reported that the amount would be taken off of my bill.

I do not even know what this bill is for. It has the account number on it but no cell number or pager number. I believe the bill is for a pager that was shut off and I was continuosly billed for.

I could never get through by phone and never received a response on the internet. The bill is now $721.65. This bill will never be payed because I feel I was wrongly charged over time for a service I was not even using.

David
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worlcom-wireless/internet/worldcom-wireless-ripoff-mesa-arizona-37848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content