Complaint Review: World Financial Network National Bank - KingSizeDirect

• Reported By: Houston Texas
  • World Financial Network National Bank - KingSizeDirect
    www.kingsizedirect.com
    Columbus, Ohio

World Financial Network National Bank - KingSizeDirect RESERVATIONREWARDS.COM--800-732-7031 charges Columbus Ohio

I called to complain that World Financial Network National Bank had invoiced me on my 03-22-09 invoice statement on 02-20-09 & 03-20-09 for $12.00 of a total of $24.00 for RESERVATIONREWARDS.COM--800-732-7031.

I requested that this charge be credited and was told that it was not done by World Financial Network National Bank, but by reservationrewards.com and I would have to call them for credit. I called reservationrewards.com again for these new charges and they said that these new charges came from World Financial Network National Bank/KingSizeDirect, but they would credit the account. They gave me a transaction #25304142 for a credit of $24.00. I had a zero balance before this 03-22-09 statement date.

I have closed my credit card account with World Financial Network National Bank/KingSizeDirect. This is the second time within three months that charges were placed on this account that was credit reversed after a telephone call and letter from me. Any reservationrewards.com charges were not to be on this World Financial Network National Bank/KingSizeDirect account.

I believe that this World Financial Network National Bank/KingSizeDirect uses a variety of invoice actions of sending scamming and inaccurate invoices by mail to people is to deceive and in most cases should be classified as Mail Fraud.

Gordon
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-financial-network-national-bank-kingsizedirect/columbus-ohio-43218-2782/world-financial-network-national-bank-kingsizedirect-reservationrewardscom-800-732-703-441634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content