Complaint Review: World Group Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Reported By: Renee — Orlando Florida United States of America
  • World Group Inc.
    237 South Westmonte Dr
    altamonte springs, Florida
    United States of America

World Group Inc. Not marketing, door to door sales altamonte springs Florida

This company says the work with a very well respected charity, Children.org along with other companies for different services.

They responded immediately to my resume, and called me in for a Management position. When I met with the interviewer she began to tell me about the charity and how great they were. Never any information about the job description. When I asked about it, she told me that everyone starts out in "sales" so that they know what there employees are going through. Then after 4 weeks they will be promoted to management.

When I asked about how the employees sell, she told me that they set up tables at local businesses like grocery stores and gas stations to promote whatever they were selling that week.

I had specifically asked on the phone if this was a outside sales position, and was told no, it was management. When I asked about contacting the charity to confirm they were contracted with them, she cut the interview off and said it would all be explained in the next interview.

I then tried to ask her about pay and milage, and was again told it would be explained after I passed the next interview. I then told her, there would NOT be another interview.  I have tried to contact the charity and no one I speak with has heard of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-group-inc/altamonte-springs-florida-/world-group-inc-not-marketing-door-to-door-sales-altamonte-springs-florida-1009036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content