Complaint Review: World Law Group

• World Law Group
    2201 donely dr
    Internet
    United States of America

World Law Group Said I was getting a great deal on a consolidation. Just took my money and now I have a lawyer collecting Internet

Since my divorce in 2008, I have had a large amount of debt hanging over my head that I was paying off dilligently. I was contacted by mail from World Law Debt about settling the debts that I had for "pennies on the dollar". That was last November (2011). Great deal, right?

WRONG!!! I was contacted today by a lawyer who is representing one of my creditors stating that my account was brought to them for collections. When I asked about this "pennies on the dollar" deal, they said that it has happened too many times to too many people.

In fact, the creditor had not recieved a payment since last November!!! When this "deal" was supposedly going through and was gooing swimmingly....or so I thought. Up until 5 months ago, World Law Debt was taking $540 from my account every month. Do the math...That is over $3700 they have stolen from me under the guise they were helping me.

I feel very scammed, dumb and angry. I want my money back!!! NOW!!! Every person who works for them should go to jail. And the owner needs to have a class action lawsuit brought against him to repay everyone that they have scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-law-group/internet/world-law-group-said-i-was-getting-a-great-deal-on-a-consolidation-just-took-my-money-an-946579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content