Complaint Review: World of Benefits - Global Benefits - Trust Benefits

• Reported By: Newaygo Michigan
  • World of Benefits - Global Benefits - Trust Benefits
    100 Walnut D15#742,Champlain,N.Y.12919
    Champlain, New York

World, Global and Trust Benefits are rip-offs! Credit card scams. They hornswaggled me! Champlain New York *UPDATE World, Global and Trust Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE!

I was contacted by phone on Nov.21,2003.I was told by Mike Bennet I could get a credit card worth $2,500.00 for a procesing fee of $299.00. I Thought great, w/the holidays comming and all. So agreed to let him know when they could take the money out of my account, I specifcally stated that I would contact him, in about 3 or 4 days, because I was waiting for a check to clear. So when I finally got through to them my package they said had allready been processed.I tried to get them to credit the funds back into my account, no good, as a result my account was overdrawn, causing several overdrafts on my account. Because of this I was forced to close my account w/my bank I've been doing business with for @15 yrs.

Like I said that was in Nov., now it's March 2004,still nothing.Now I can't even call on the phone,says the # is not working at this time(1-866-260-6166). This whole ordeal has caused myself and others alot of troulble. So I hope by contacting you It may help. THANK YOU!

William
Newaygo, Michigan

EDitor's UPDATE info:
Rip-off Report has been contacted by the owners of the company, they said those who have asked for refunds should see them no later than Monday morning or sooner. Credit to your account can takes 4 to 5 days to actually hit your account ,
They again apologized for the delay. We'll see. Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will. SO you know, Rip-off Report has confirmed 73 refunds so far, and we know there should be many more. Rip-off Report is investigating more on this situation, and we will be posting an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605
Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.
ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-of-benefits-global-benefits-trust-benefits/champlain-new-york-12919/world-global-and-trust-benefits-are-rip-offs-credit-card-scams-they-hornswaggled-me-ch-83887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content