Complaint Review: World One Financial Resources

• World One Financial Resources
    1979 Marcus Ave Ste E124, New Hyde Park, NY 11042
    New Hyde Park, New York
    United States of America

World One Financial Resources Amy Winterspoon Stole $500 from me in October 2010, saying it was collateral for a $10,000 loan; than claimed I wasn't qualified and never refunded the money although this Amy promised!!! New Hyde Park, New York

In October 2010, I received a call from Amy, I believe her last name was Winterspoon. She said I was eligible to receive a $10,000 loan good for 5 years with easy monthly payments.
I faxed to World One Financial Resources the application, a copy of my driver's license and a voided check.
This was on a Friday late in October, and I got a call from Amy that I needed to MoneyGram $500 for collateral for the loan which I would receive that night. The loan never came, and I called her on the following Monday about how I did not receive the $10.000 loan in my bank account.
She responded saying that the finance committee, rejected the loan because of my low credit score and I needed another $450 to secure the loan.
I told Amy there was no way I could come up with that money, and asked for a refund of the money I sent her $500 plus the $35 moneygram fee.  She said she will check with the finance committee and than later said the money would be returned on that Wednesday. It is now March 2011and it was never returned despite numerous call and emails, so World One Financial Resources stole $500 much need money from me. I called the 2 police departments in the area and they seemed uninterested. I was told to call my police department which I did and nothing was done.
I felt stupid for sending the MoneyGram. but trusted this Amy and got ripped off.
I didn't know who else to turn to. I did write the FTC and heard nothing, than I found out about this group.
I hope someone could help me retrieve my SS money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2011 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-one-financial-resources/new-hyde-park-new-york-11042/world-one-financial-resources-amy-winterspoon-stole-500-from-me-in-october-2010-saying-i-703463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content