Complaint Review: WORLD WEB ACCESS, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009
  • Reported By: Denver Colorado
  • WORLD WEB ACCESS, INC.
    ONE BLUE HILL PLAZA P.O. BOX 1665
    PEARL RIVER, New York

WORLD WEB ACCESS, INC. Unauthorized Phone Bill Charge PEARL RIVER New York

* : Hello,

On 2/9/09, I received my monthly phone bill and found that I'd been charged an additional $19.95 for an e-mail service from a company by the name of 'World Web Access'.

After a number of phone calls, I found out that 'World Web Access' sent their billing info. to 'The Billing Resource' who in turn billed my phone company who then billed me.

I contacted 'The Billing Resource' office at 1-888-296-8079 and explained that I hadn't authorized the charge nor had any business transactions with 'World Web Access' and they told me that they would immediately put a block on the company from being able to forward any additional billings. They also told me that they would credit my account $19.95 within the next two billing cycles.

Hopefully this info. will help others who have found themselves in this same situation.

Frank
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-web-access-inc/pearl-river-new-york-10965/world-web-access-inc-unauthorized-phone-bill-charge-pearl-river-new-york-422123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1

Hello,

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the left of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the bottom of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-2685 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,
Thanks,