Complaint Review: Worldcom wireless

• Worldcom wireless
    PO Box 259
    Newark, New Jersey

Worldcom wireless ripoff mistreated and ripped off Newark New Jersey

I needed a cell phone for my job as an over the road driver. I paid over $500.00 to get the phone activated. Everything ws fine for a while the I noticed I wasn't recieving a bill from worldcm wireless, so I called customer service.

They informed me that I would not recieve a bill until that following month. I figured O.K. next month I'll see one. Well the next month went thru with no bill. I called again and they isured me I would recieve my bill the following month. All of a sudden my phone starting actng funny.

I couldn't get a signal where I previously could. So again I call customer service and explain my problem. Within 2 weeks I had a new phone bt still no bill. Finally I got mad and called custom service one more time to request a bill,and told them to turn my service off.

I was no long eager in doing buisness with this company. After termination of service I finally recieved a bill for a whoping $1,836.12. I was infuriated. Even though I had service terminate, the next month I recieved yet another bill.

I quickly called and they agreed to cancel that one. I finally recieved the full form with all my numbers I had dialed and majority of them were unknown to me or my phone book. Now I get harrasing calls on a regular basis from this company. I asked if I could make payments because their not going to fix or change anything I don't need this on my credit. I was rudely informed that I had to pay the full sum at one time. Yeah I wish I were rich. Anyways now grit my teeth,and try to see what I can do.

Deborah
Lewisburg, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worldcom-wireless/newark-new-jersey-07101-0259/worldcom-wireless-ripoff-mistreated-and-ripped-off-newark-new-jersey-37739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content