Complaint Review: Worlds Greatest Vitamin - Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Reported By: Canton Kansas
  • Worlds Greatest Vitamin - Greatest Vitamins In The World
    3112 N 30th Ave
    Phoenix, Arizona

Worlds Greatest Vitamin - Greatest Vitamins In The World They have promised me a refund for four months. Don't be stupid, don't give them a chance to steal your money. The only ones making money is them. Ripoff! Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I wish I had known!!!!

On August 30, 2006 I purchased the so called money making business opportunity from The Worlds Greatest Vitamins. It came about and I requested my first refund with in that same week.

I refused all items I received from the company as soon as they arrived. I keep getting charge for a web sight that should never have been done and which I have never been able to find.

I have spoke to them at least once a month since.
I was even told by one person when I called in November, that he would put a rush on it. Nothing happened.

I called again on December 13, 2006 and spoke with "Gordon' ext 115, who confirm that the person I spoke to in November did put in a rush request for my refund.

Gordon then told me that I would receive all moneys credit back to me by the next billing date for my credit card. I received the bill to day and no credit have been reported as of 12/29/06.

This so called money maker has cost me money in late fees along with everything else.

Roxanna
Canton, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2007 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worlds-greatest-vitamin-greatest-vitamins-in-the-world/phoenix-arizona-85017/worlds-greatest-vitamin-greatest-vitamins-in-the-world-they-have-promised-me-a-refund-fo-229151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Jaclyn - (U.S.A.)

I wish I had know about this company when I got taken for over $4000.00! And still have not gotten my money back after 4 months. Thankfully my credit card company will be helping me get my money back after today. From now on I will be checking this site to check out all companies before I invest anything.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds