Complaint Review: Worldwide Merchant Services

• Reported By: Stephen K — Ofallon Missouri
  • Worldwide Merchant Services

, Nevada
    USA

Worldwide Merchant Services Richard A. Kasey (Sinatra) Richard Kasey took us for $295, he is nothing more than a con man. Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: Read the terms and conditions

We applied online for a merchant account, credit card processing, sent all of our personal information to WMS, Richard Kasey responds that we are approved, give us a bogus Merchant number, insist in order to activate, we must wire $295 into his bank account. We wire money into his Chase bank account, now a week and half later, Zero response from Richard Kasey aka Anthony Sinatra. The fax number on his website, www.thehighriskprocessor.com is actually a phone number to a totally different business. Stay clear of Richard Kasey and WMS out of Las Vegas, we have contacted the Attorney General and will be taking action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worldwide-merchant-services/nevada/worldwide-merchant-services-richard-a-kasey-sinatra-richard-kasey-took-us-for-295-he-1079411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Read the terms and conditions

AUTHOR: maki - (USA)

I used this company to get a merchant account. paid the 199.00 app fee and I was up and running in a few days. I did read the terms and conditions and not just the "front label". I got a good rate and am satisfied. It sounds like many reports do not read what they are signing. Took me a few years to learn myself.

READ WHAT YOU SIGN