Complaint Review: Worldwide Rebates Center

• Reported By: Beverly Hills Florida
  • Worldwide Rebates Center
    www.worldwiderebates.com
    Internet

I purchased a Mitsubishi 60" television from Shop NBC on 10/1/08, which had a $100.00 rebate from Worldwide Rebates Center. I submitted all the paperwork required by Worldwide. I went online and tracked my rebate which showed a check had been mailed to me on 1/23/09, which I never received and don't believe was ever mailed! I tried contacting them by phone and received the same problem everyone else has ... I was hung up on. So, I emailed them on 3/16/09 and they replied on 3/18/09 that the information had been turned over to their finance department. To-date, 4/7/09, have not heard a word or received check. People beware of rebates on shopping shows especially if it is related to a rebate from Worldwide Rebates Center!

Lynette
Beverly Hills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worldwide-rebates-center/internet/worldwide-rebates-center-rip-off-internet-441496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We will assist you with obtaining your rebate.

AUTHOR: Hope - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your rebate question. We will be glad to assist you direcltly with your question via phone or email. We would need your tracking nuber, or name and phone number. Let us know the information for your rebate and we will make sure we exhaust every effort for your rebate to be obtained. Our direct number is 1-800-286-9146. Thank you!