Complaint Review: WOW Airlines

• WOW Airlines

Internet
    USA

WOW Airlines Bait and Switch bait and switch reykjavic Internet

My family is taking a once in a lifetime trip to Iceland...We found WOW Airlines and they had some great rates, one called WOW Business which included among its features a "big seat" which looked like the equivalent of a first class seat on other airlines.

Come to find out 2 weeks before leaving, that these guys took our money for the "big seat" but booked us in standard economy seats. Their excuse is "we had an aircraft change". This is ridiculous on several accounts.

1. I looked online after the fact and found out that these "big seats" are only on 3 airplanes in their inventory. NONE of which fly the route we are taking.

2. I fly enough to know that aircraft changes don't happen 3 months before the flight (which is when we booked and THEY placed us in standard seats at the time without telling us)

3. when they helped me choose the seats, they should have told me right there and then that there were no "big seats" I URGE everyone to NEVER fly this airline and to SHARE this post and let the world know about these bad business practices and let the world know what they do to customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2017 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wow-airlines/internet/wow-airlines-bait-and-switch-bait-and-switch-reykjavic-internet-1387631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content