Complaint Review: woww fashion

• Reported By: Susan — Janesville Wisconsin USA
  • woww fashion

Internet
    USA

woww fashion Ordered bra on-line. Charged to my VISA acct. 24.97. Never recieved the bra Internet

I ordered a sports bra on the internet after seeing the ad on Facebook.  It had features that would benefit my daughter who is on peritoneal dialysis and has a dialysis catheter with the port in her upper sternum.

The front closure would enable her to stabalize the catheter so it would not be at risk for "tugging" when dressing and would decrease the risk of infection that could ensue.

I placed the order on 6/17/17 and recieved a confirmation e-mail that the order was processed.  The purchase price of $24.97 was charged to my Visa acct, but I never recieved the bra.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2017 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/woww-fashion/internet/woww-fashion-ordered-bra-on-line-charged-to-my-visa-acct-2497-never-recieved-the-b-1404346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content