Complaint Review: WPI IFRIENDS VIP 800-243-9726 FL

• Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Reported By: San Jose California
  • WPI IFRIENDS VIP 800-243-9726 FL
    Internet

WPI IFRIENDS VIP 800-243-9726 FL Unknown monthly charge to Visa account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

I was scammed by them also. I am embarassed to admit that it took me a few months before I decided to question the charge. I was able to reach them on the phone and get a cancellation number. Hope it works.

I will be verifying every charge on my statement every month from now on.

Sjmike
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wpi-ifriends-vip-800-243-9726-fl/internet/wpi-ifriends-vip-800-243-9726-fl-unknown-monthly-charge-to-visa-account-internet-396918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

From Sjmike's submission to RipOffReport, it appears that he contacted our Customer Care department and the issue has been resolved. If he has any further questions, we encourage him to contact us directly by calling 1-800-243-9726 (a toll-free call).

Our company has an exemplary 11-year-record with all of the leading consumer protection agencies, and we are "best in class" in our industry in the development of model online consumer best practices. Every one of our web services is verified by TRUSTe to be on its sealholder list of the most trustworthy online businesses.