Complaint Review: Wright Way Taxidermy

• Wright Way Taxidermy
    12143 Wheatley Rd.
    Odessa, Missouri
    United States of America

Wright Way Taxidermy Christain Wright Unamerican, liar, and a con artist!!!!! Odessa, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dear Charlie Conard

In 2009 I shot a 160+ eight point whitetail deer, it was and still is the biggest buck I have ever taken in my life to date. I am 35 and I have been hunting since I was six years old. So I take my trophy to Wright way Taxidermy in Odessa. This man told me that my mount would be ready in 8-10 months and it would look beautiful. He also told me that when I got my first call to pick up my mount, I would have to pick up my mount within 60 days or he would sell it. I reassured him that would not be a problem. One year goes by and nothing, so I call Wright Way Taxidermy no answer. I leave a voice mail for him to please call me back. A month goes by and nothing, I should of known right then and there that something was wrong. So here it is July 2012, I have made numerous calls over the years, and have traveled to this mans house from K.C. to try to get my mount back. No one would ever come to the door. I am out 200 dollars of my deposit, and a trophy of a life time. This man is unamerican, a liar, and a con artist. All I want is my deer back, is that too much to ask?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wright-way-taxidermy/odessa-missouri-64076/wright-way-taxidermy-christain-wright-unamerican-liar-and-a-con-artist-odessa-miss-918118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dear Charlie Conard

AUTHOR: GSB - (United States of America)

Dear Charlie Conard,

I sent letters to your home, I also have contacted you in regards to this matter.  I sent a letter of explanation as well as a current number I can be reached at. I apologize for any inconveniences, however I am not always at home.I work fulltime, not as a taxidermist. On the side of my fulltime job, I still continue to mount the remaining deer, in order to satisfy frustrated customers, such as yourself.  I do have a life outside my business, which is no longer open to the public, as I have closed it down, due to the economy. I am not holding your items hostage. They are still in my possession and always have been.  I created an email that you can contact me, the email is. contactmewhenyoucan@yahoo.com