Complaint Review: WU YI TEA /affiliate Insiders Secret Guide

• Reported By: Glade Park Colorado
  • WU YI TEA /affiliate Insiders Secret Guide
    www.wuyitea.com
    Internet

WU YI TEA /affiliate Insiders Secret Guide NO FREE TRIAL ABOUT THIS! BEWARE MAJOR SCAM! SEVERAL Internet

I tried this product over 3 months ago. Still have yet to get a refund; still have yet to get them to stop charging my credit card for something I knew nothing about. So I had to cancel my Visa card to stop charges.

I sent the product back after the free trial as it does NOT work. They said a refund would come, but only half because it was a food item and had to be re-stocked. Then since I did not send the Acai pills back with the tea, i could not have a full refund. I pointed out in a email to them, it was FREE on the invoice, so why do I have to send it back. No explanation given, just send it back.
I did. 4 weeks ago. The tea was sent back over 5 weeks ago....still NO REFUND. They LIE in writing, they do not stop charging your card! EVER, You must cancel it to stop the charges.

So here I am 6 weeks and counting Still No refund...they got me for over $100.00.....Big Time SCAM!

Hope
Glade Park, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wu-yi-tea-affiliate-insiders-secret-guide/internet/wu-yi-tea-affiliate-insiders-secret-guide-no-free-trial-about-this-beware-major-scam-se-443074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content