Complaint Review: www.110mb.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010
  • Reported By: Gisele cocchi dias — PALM HARBOR Florida U.S.A.
  • www.110mb.com

Internet
    United States of America

www.110mb.com HOSTING SERVICE SCAM Internet

WWW.110MB.COM ( HOSTING SERVICE SCAM )

It's just unbelievable what this company is doing on internet !!!!!!! I signed me up as a free member at first and I had serious problems because they mask their URL and they use dishonest tecniques to mislead their customers. After all the damage that they cause they explain their scam as maintenance problems. One day you acess your account from one URL the other this URL disappear and you just don't know where to log you in.

So I decided to take the final proof of the scam and I upgraded my account.  I believed I had paid them $50 to have my account upgraded. They created my upgraded account and since them I'd never had access to my account files anymore. All my images, and other stuff GONE, no way to access anymore. ISN'T THIS OUTRAGEOUS ???

Since then I have been e-mail them periodically asking for a solution. And they just don't solve any problem at all. They take your money and just laugh at your face saying YOU ARE A STUPID !!

BUT we have scams reports to report them and we'll always have email blasts to damage their credibility and say to the world what kind of business they are running.SCAM...SCAM..SCAM..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/www110mbcom/internet/www110mbcom-hosting-service-scam-internet-670600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content