Complaint Review: www.247lendinggroup.com

• Updated: Sun, May 24, 2015
  • Reported By: Anastasia — Canoga Park California USA
  • www.247lendinggroup.com

USA

So I was looking for a good company to provide me with personal loan for 25,000$ - my credit is 780 and they advertize that they will match you with several banks "who wiill fight for your business".. After sending me to the page where I have to sign up for :FREE: credit report (its free for 7 days - then its 29.99$ per month, but you can cancel ANY TIME) - I was presented with 4 ofers from hard money companies that offer interest rate from 19% to 33% and offer 3000-10000$ in credit.

I got a call from representative almost immideately and he advised me that with my credit I should not just submit applications online, but go to my bank.. When I try to call to cancel credit monitoring - I got a voice mail saying that they are closed?!!

So, I did not get money that I needed, spent 30 minutes on the phone for nothing and now have to find a way to cancel this credit monitoring (which I dont need it - I use different company to monitor my credit).. False advertizing, I believe and waste of time..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2015 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/www247lendinggroupcom/-/247lendinggroupcom-scam-company-they-are-trying-to-sell-you-credit-report-for-2999-pe-1231307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Numbers

AUTHOR: Jordan - (USA)

Hello,

Here are the numbers and mailing info for the two companies we work with.

Score Sense:

By Phone

The ScoreSense team is available to answer your questions via phone seven days a week.
Live representatives are available at 800-972-7204 during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

My Score:

Customer representatives are available to help you:

Monday - Friday: 9 AM to 9 PM EST
Saturday: 9 AM to 6 PM EST
Sunday: 1 PM to 6 PM EST

1-855-331-9531

MY SINCIRE APOLOGIES FOR MY REPORT

AUTHOR: - ()

Per "ripoff report" rules - I can not remove my report and I feel very bad about it..

I got a call today from the owner of the company - he was very patient and explainted all process for me - it was my mistake - I did not finished application and after I compleate application - I got an offer for personal loan of 25,000$ with interest rate of 7.75% - 12,24,36 or 60 month terms.. He also told me that he will post post # of the credit companies (which I did not receive yet), but he sound very professional and caring.

I will post an update after I receive a loan and phone #..

Im so glad that this website is helping customers like me to clear all misunderstanding very quickly (of course if company care about their reputation).

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Number

AUTHOR: Jordan - (USA)

We work with several credit score providers. Which one did you sign up with.

Provide me with phone #

AUTHOR: - ()

Thank youf or your respond! Please provide me with phone # for credit company, so I can cancel this charge of 29.99$

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clarification of our service

AUTHOR: Jordan Robbind - (USA)

Hello, I would like to apologize that your experience was not good. We don't guarantee approval. And even if you do in fact have a credit score of 780, the loan you apply for still needs to make sense. For example, you can't apply for a $25,000 loan if you don't earn enough to be able to pay the loan back. And if you do earn enough, you'll need to be able to verify your income. Those are just two examples. I'm not sure who you spoke with as we don't call any of our applicants at all. Our service is 100% online. Whoever you spoke with is from a different company, likely a result of an application submitted elsewhere. In regards to the credit score offer, we match consumers with lenders based on the information they input on their application. One of the most important variables when determining where we route applications to is the consumer's credit scores. We do not perform a credit check during our process. Since we route application based on credit scores, we provide an option for applicants to obtain their current, up-to-date credit scores. Many applicants either do not know their credit scores or haven't viewed their credit in quite some time. Therefore, providing a trusted on site option for consumers to obtain their credit scores and reports from is a logistic part of our business model. Utilizing that service is totally optional. We don't handle any of the credit score service transactions or cancellation requests. I apologize you were not able to get through to them by phone. Perhaps you called them after normal business hours and they were closed? That provider can also be reached by email. In any event, I wish you would have contacted us direct and we could have helped you from start to finish and addressed any issue and/or concerns. We process and approve several thousand applications/day. Our service is trustworthy and reliable with much of our business being repeat clients and referrals. Anyone interested in applying and has any questions or concerns prior, please contact us at admin@247lendinggroup.com Regards, Jordan Robbins Owner