Complaint Review: Www.9278.com

• Www.9278.com
    www.9278.com
    Internet

9278.com ripoff from 9278.com on their calling cards Internet

Beware of the rip off from 9278.com on their calling cards!

I bought a calling card ($100) on 10/16/2004. It worked for couple of calls and then stopped working with the Pin stating 'Invalid PIN'.

I reported the issue with customer service (four times, after waiting half an hour or more every time before I can talk to one live person). Every time I go through the same process and get similar response saying we'll open a ticket and technical team will resolve it. They asked me to try after 20 mins, a day etc and nothing worked and still have the issue.

They neither give the technical support correct number (one time I got a number which doesn't even exist in US directory!) nor I could speak to the manager/supervisor.

I tried even contacting thro' emails and in fact the mails bounced back from ecommerce@9278.com. An email to customerservices@9278.com had no response.

Beware of this scam from this company (9278.com) and never ever get cheated by this company!

Suit
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/www9278com/internet/9278com-ripoff-from-9278com-on-their-calling-cards-internet-116750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content