Complaint Review: www.authenticwatches.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 18, 2010

• Reported By: Chris38 — Chelmsford Massachusetts United States of America
www.authenticwatches.com

authenticwatches.com They sold me a Tag heuer watch without serial number. Internet

*Consumer Comment: I can help you get your back!

I purchased an expensive watch from AuthenticWatches.com which had no serial number. When I calledthem to complain, they told me that was a common practice in the past and nothing I can do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2010 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwauthenticwatchescom/internet/authenticwatchescom-they-sold-me-a-tag-heuer-watch-without-serial-number-internet-672987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.authenticwatches.com

I can help you get your back!

AUTHOR: authenticwatches.com, Inc - ()

Did you try taking them to court? Or were you not able to find their legal company name registered? This happened to me, where they promsised a refund and then refused, I tried suing them, but could not finfd any company called AuthenticWatches.com, Inc  so, i created a company called authenticwatches.com, Inc so people could find a place to sue and then we redirec them to the real entity which is called Tranik..

You can see more on the website autheticwatches.online