Complaint Review:

• Reported By: direct1 — fort smith Arkansas USA
www.dropshippers.com
348 N. Rebecca Internet United States of America

www.dropshippers.com Billed Without Consent on Free Trail Offers Internet

*Author of original report: As you can see I was scammed out of my money

..... I immediatly was infurated and wanted a refund. I called the phone number listed on this site. It was a "calling center" who told me to email a "Sharon" to get a refund. I emailed Sharon and waited two days! No response whatsoever!

After two days I call back again. This time I'm so mad I can't help but to be short with the lady. She tells me the same thing.

Email Sharon. I said "You listen, I have emailed Sharon and everyday this passes my account gets charged overdraft fees". She said that she would write Sharon a email.

Within 8 hours I get a call from someone named Conrad. He told me the site is undergoing construction. I said it was fine just refund me my money for both the 99.99 and 33.00 I'm getting charge DAILY for my account going over. He promised he would.

It's now been almost a week. My account is Negitive $250 and GROWING! I have heard nothing from them. I even emailed Conrad yesterday to explain my frustration. He ignored it. The "personal" number he gave me will ring for 10 minutes straight.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

If this is not taken care of I will be contacting the BBB and my local authorites! I work hard for my money and it should not be stolen from me.

Oh, on top of that they canceled my account! Not that it matters but they offically stole my money and ran!

I expect the whole $250 refunded or I will be contacting the authorities, cross posting on every discussion board, and writing in my well known blog!

This is done; it's time to live up to your "

business

" responsibilities!

Needless to say The same Happen to me as this customer:

Cancel all fee trial offers & Refund Moneys-Date 12/11/2010

Requesting Full Refund 12/11/2010

Please take note: Cancel all free trial offers Your company has billed my credit card(s) for the free trial offers without my consent. Witch credit card(s) your company has tried to bill twice. I. am asking for a full refund of all monies. I do not approve of your services. So I. am asking a full refund of monies paid. Your company has very poor customer service. I have yet to get a phone call or email concerning the website offer I have yet to even see or try.

12/04/2010 10:37:48 VISA PURCHASE
WWW.DROPSHIPPERS.COM
877-305-3767 ,PA -$ 149.99

Description: Debit: $99.00 from merchant WWW.DROPSHIPPERS.COM 877-305-3767 PAUS

Business Services -$99.00

Description: Transaction Fee: $1.00

Business Services -$1.00

sharon@dropshippers.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwdropshipperscom/internet/wwwdropshipperscom-billed-without-consent-on-free-trail-offers-internet-670641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.dropshippers.com

As you can see I was scammed out of my money

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

Cancel all free offers & Refund Moneys 12/11/2010

Please take note: Cancel all free trial offers Your company has billed my credit card(s) for the free trial offers without my consent. Witch card(s) your company has tried to bill twice. I. am asking for a full refund of all monies. I do not approve of your services. So I. am asking a full refund of monies paid. Your company has very poor customer service. I have yet to get a phone call or email concerning the website offer I have yet to even see or try.

12/04/2010 10:37:48 VISA PURCHASE
WWW.DROPSHIPPERS.COM
877-305-3767 ,PA -$ 149.99

Description: Debit: $99.00 from merchant WWW.DROPSHIPPERS.COM 877-305-3767 PAUS

Business Services -$99.00

Description: Transaction Fee: $1.00

Business Services -$1.00

Please Note: This is shown on there Website

Please Enter Your Billing Information Below. Required fields are marked with an *.

Your Credit Card is used to verify identity only
Your Credit Card Will Not Be Charged!
You Are Running On Dropshippers.com Test Drive For The Next 7 Days
We Are So Sure You Will Love Our Program And Join That We Create Everything For You.

As you can see I was scammed out of my money

sharon@dropshippers.com
conrad@dropshippers.com

(Please Note: As of 12/14/2010 I have not received any refund from the company.)