Complaint Review: www.hellototem.com/

Totem 6370 Lusk Blvd STE F102 San Diego, CA 92121
    Internet
    United States of America

www.hellototem.com/ They stole my phone. Internet

Sold my ATT iPhone 4 to HelloTotem. They gave me a quote and after accepting the quote, shipped me a box to send my phone in. I was told that once the phone was received, that a check would be mailed out for the price of the quote. Everything sounded hunky dory and they were even recommended by a reputable website.

After sending my phone in, I received an email stating they had received it and that payment would be forthcoming. This was over 6 weeks ago. Every email I've sent since asking about the check has been ignored. When I send in an email asking about a new quote, I get an immediate response. Web Chat support also disconnected me when I asked about my payment.

I'd either like my phone back or a they payment, as it stands, they stole my phone and will not communicate with me about it, but they are more than happy to talk about "stealing" another phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwhellototemcom/internet/wwwhellototemcom-they-stole-my-phone-internet-927047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content