Complaint Review: www.wolfhuskypups.com

• Reported By: Brenda — Andover Maine United States of America
  • www.wolfhuskypups.com

Internet
    United States of America

www.wolfhuskypups.com www.pupsplus.com Seller would not respond once I asked for her name address and phone Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: APPLICATION PROCESS

I was ready to send a deposit for a puppy via paypal, when it occured to me that I had no information about the seller except an email address. I emailed her, Denise Buchanan, (Denise Duncan on Pay Pal) and asked for her address and phone and suddenly the pup was sold. I was heartbroken. There was a second pup in the litter and I asked about her; she was available. I again asked the breeder for her info, not wanting to be scammed, before I sent my deposit. She again did not respond. I guess I will move on... why she will not give me the info is puzzling, maybe a scam, because all the other breeders have all this info readily available on the web sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwwolfhuskypupscom/internet/wwwwolfhuskypupscom-wwwpupspluscom-seller-would-not-respond-once-i-asked-for-her-name-975823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

APPLICATION PROCESS

AUTHOR: THE REAL WOLFHUSKYPUPS - ()

While I am sorry that you had a bad experience with one of our breeders, it couldve easily been resolved with you talking to us. We are available via phone, email or live chat on our websites. We do have a application process to ensure our breeders and their puppies safety so no we tell them to hold off giving out their personal information until the client is verified by our application process. Its not a scam, just a protection for all involved. These are the breeders homes, not pet stores so we need to know exactly who we are sending there.