Complaint Review: Www.wts Bank.com

• Reported By: quebradillas Other
  • Www.wts Bank.com
    www.allpreapproved.com/private/index.html
    Internet

This company offered a credit card but the thing I got was a $49.95 withdrawl from my checking account.

They make you believe that you are going to recieve the credit card immediately. Their tactics are one of deception and fraud.

Felix
quebradillas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2003 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwwts-bankcom/internet/wwwwts-bankcom-ripoff-internet-internet-54613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: P. Diane - (U.S.A.)

On October 19, 2004, my account was charge two (2) payments... one for $49.95 and $49.92. The two (2) charges that you debit from my account are frauds, I never authorized these payments, and researching farther into this matter, neither did i order any subscriptions to any of your magazines. There is some kind of mix up in your billing system. I am expecting to have both amounts returned to me asap.