Complaint Review: Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Reported By: Xtremely Disappointed — United States of America
  • Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.
    2470 Brea
    Brea, California
    United States of America

Wynn's Extended Care, Inc. Useless. Do Not Buy. Nothing will be covered! Brea, California

This is the worst warranty to have,I purchased the Wynn's Plus Deluxe Coverage. After 2 years of having and never using, I began to notice certain problems that stated on the warranty that should be covered.

I took my car to have it serviced, and the mechican told me all the things that were wrong with my car. Only to find out that this crappy warranty did NOT want to cover any of the problems. I was without my car for 2 WEEKS, waiting for approval for the repairs.

I am going to continue to put BAD REVIEWS for this HORRIBLE Company. Also, I will be filing a complaint with BBB and TX Dept of Licensing & Regulation. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR BEING FRAUD. They took my money for this USELESS Contract and made me pay the deductible for an issue that was not even wrong with my car.

DO NOT PURCHASE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wynns-extended-care-inc/brea-california-92822/wynns-extended-care-inc-useless-do-not-buy-nothing-will-be-covered-brea-california-999730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content