Complaint Review: X box Live

• X box Live

Internet
    USA

X box Live Banned for No Reason Internet

I was banned from Xbox live without a reason. I was told I received an email, however, after checking my inbox and spam folder, I could not find an email. I requested a duplicate email and I was told that was not an option. I contacted customer service, and I was told there is not a phone number for me to reach the "Enforcement Team" and my only option was to continue to post complaints on an online forum. I had to create a dummy account, in order to achieve this, as directed by the first rep I spoke with.

I find it unreasonal that I paid for a service I cannot use, and can't receive a refund, and I can not get an answer to why I was banned and I can't speak with a live person. I feel this is definitely a scam to force me to open a new account and pay the annual fee again, while I still have a few months left on my original account. I have left posts to the "Enforcement Team" and I have not recieved a reply.

I strongly feel this is a scam and I was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/x-box-live/internet/x-box-live-banned-for-no-reason-internet-1172608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content