Complaint Review: X Drive

1180 N Town Center Drive Suite 100
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89144,
    USA

X Drive Fraudulent charges for product Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered a free trial of the Pure CBD Tincture 100ng I received a bottle of Soft Gels 5 mg along with it and was charged $ 7.95 for shipping. I then received my Discover statement and found I was charged $69.95 for  one bottle and $79.95 for the ither, I immediately callled the customer service number 1-855-901-0050nad told him my situation and  and asked for a refund. He told me if I haden't opened the bottles  I could send them back (not knowing if I'd get my money back, or not!}I stopped any further shipments.

I filed a dispute report with Discover but they said I'd have to contact them again  I have not been able to contact them and the building they were in is up for lease!j Please help me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2017 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/x-drive/las-vegas-nevada-89144-/x-drive-fraudulent-charges-for-product-las-vegas-nevada-1396171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content