Complaint Review: X Toys Boutique

• Reported By: Bryon — Springerville Arizona USA
  • X Toys Boutique

Internet
    USA

X Toys Boutique, S and A Sales took my money, never delivered order X Toys Boutique, S and A Sales took my money, never delivered order Internet

*UPDATE Employee: x toys boutique S&A Sales

X Toys Boutique took, $243.99 of my money and never delivered my order.

When I called the number on the order was disconnected. WHen I went to the website, there was no number listed. I had to signup as a member, then I received a welcome email with a phone number. When I called that, the company told me they had only purchased the website and did not honor those sales onlinie.

Not sure how that was legal, but they claim it's not their problem or fault.

It has now been 1 month since my order and I have called twice and they gave me the same story.

I am now going to my bank to have my credit card charge reversed.

DO NOT trust the online or phone sales of this store. They are dishonest and should be shut down for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2015 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/x-toys-boutique/internet/x-toys-boutique-s-and-a-sales-took-my-money-never-delivered-order-x-toys-boutique-s-an-1216649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

x toys boutique S&A Sales

AUTHOR: Universal Passion - (USA)

To whom it may concern. S&A Sales did closed its doors as of March 2015. You will need to take up any issues with your credit card company, as we are not legally responsible for any transactions from March 2015 and prior.

Since then a new company has taken over the domain name only and does not have access to the old records from March 2015 and before.

There have been no complaints on Xtoysboutique.com since the new company took over the website name only.

Universal Passion