Report: #1203551

Orlando, Florida
    USA

x toys boutique S&A Sales Sex Shop Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: x toysboutique

This place took my money, but I haven't recieved any merchandise.  I ordered on December 30th and it is now January 22nd.  I've emailed and called multiple times but I've never gotten a response back.  The calls go straight to voicemail.  I am really dissapointed in this website.  I wish I could get my money back.  BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2015 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/x-toys-boutique/orlando-florida/x-toys-boutique-sa-sales-sex-shop-orlando-florida-1203551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

x toysboutique

AUTHOR: Universal Passion - (USA)

To whom it may concern. S&A Sales did closed its doors as of March 2015. You will need to take up any issues with your credit card company, as we are not legally responsible for any transactions from March 2015 and prior.

Since then a new company has taken over the domain name only and does not have access to the old records from March 2015 and before.

There have been no complaints on Xtoysboutique.com since the new company took over the website name only.

Universal Passion