Complaint Review: X3 Logistics,

Denver, Colorado
    United States of America

X3 Logistics, AFI Global Logistics No payment Warning Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I can collect this money

On 02/04/13 I pick this " Company "  hired us  to do a load out the US Mint, to take a load of Nickles, Pennies to Houston, unfurtunatly I did a second load for them on 03/11/13 out the same location with the same product. And now I dont know how to recover our money, I o ready put a NON Payment report on Truck Stop, I o ready talked to them> The thing I can not believe how a company like this can work with the Goverment and do this kind od duty deals. On top of that I checked the carrier package to cdontact the Bond I know is a dispatch mistake, but the info in the carrier package is completly wrong, they used two diferents MC numbers one as Freight forward Broker for AFI Global, and the other one they used the MC number and Insutrance Certificate for a Trucking Company called Walters Trucking in LA, we contacted the Owner Mr. Walters and he didn't have idea of what is goin on. Somebody needs to put stop to this people .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/x3-logistics/denver-colorado-/x3-logistics-afi-global-logistics-no-payment-warning-denver-colorado-1042123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I can collect this money

AUTHOR: CommericalCollections - ()

I'd like to speak with you regarding the monies owed to your company. I work with the Truck Assocation and have been doing commercial collections in the trucking industry for years.

Please contact me at