ED Magedson – Founder
Xavier Otero Arsenal Marketing8630 Fenton St. Suite 814, 20910 Silver Spring, Maryland USA
Xavier Otero the truth about Arsenal Marketing Silver Spring Maryland
If you live in the Washington D.C metro area and are desperate for a job, then you probably came across Arsenal Marketing at some point. While Arsenal Marketing may seem like a great opportunity from the misleading ads that they post on job boards, in the end it is just a door to door commission only sales job.
I actually worked for them for six months and had no problem going door to door selling Verizon fios. I was a stand out sales rep that got promoted to leadership within my first week in a half with the company. Before I made it to leadership I started to see some really unethical practices.
One event that occured was one day when I was preparing to go to the field was when one of my former coworkers was standing outside who had apparently just been fired for asking questions about the companies practices. He told me to look up certain names such as Raf Diaz and Stefan Mainhart and even wrote them down for me. My leader then proceeded to come out of the building and rip up the paper in front of us as if he was hiding something.
I soon questioned my leader and asked him face to face to tell me if this was truly a multi level marketing scheme. I already knew the answer and was testing my leader to see if he would lie. He proceeded to lie to my face and after that I never respected him again.
I was still the top performer in the office and at one time we were the number one office that was selling Verizon. After this the manager, Xavier, started to get really greedy. He raised the weekly standards so high that not even I could hit them. He pushed all of his best people away and soon all of his best people quit inluding me.
Here are some major red flags to look for if you still don't think Arsenal Marketing is a scam.
1. They used to hide behind another company named Rock Solid Associates, which is now out of business.
2. They only post job ads on Craigslist
3. The first interview lasts 10 minutes and the second lasts 8 hours
4. No base pay. You can work 60 hours a week and make nothing
5. You're don't recieve your first paycheck until two weeks after your first sale. It won't be more than 200 dollars sadly. 200 dollars for three weeks of work sound worth it to you?
6. If you drive, then you will be required to drive 30-45 minutes away to your territory 5-6 days a week without gas reimbursment.
7. Unpaid training. Everyday you are required to attend morning and evening meetings. You don't get paid for this, so you work for free everyday.
8. They say you can travel in the ads they post. Truth is all of the expenses during these business trips come out of your pocket.
9. Xavier has not promoted a single person to management yet. Most of his crew has been with him well over two years. He does not even have a single assistant manager! The ads you see will say you can make it to managemet in 4-12 months.
If you still decide to come in for the interview ask for the other company that works there called Ace Marketing. The manager there is a fantastic manager and he works on a much better campaign. His standards are high, but he pays his workers a base pay. Not to mention he already promoted one person out and is about to have 9 assistant managers! Do yourself a favor and say you're there for Ace Marketing. Stay far away from Arsenal Marketing.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xavier-otero-arsenal-marketing/silver-spring-maryland-20910/xavier-otero-the-truth-about-arsenal-marketing-silver-spring-maryland-1078175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.