Complaint Review: Xena Photography

6688 Nolensville Road Suite 111-162
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    United States of America

Xena Photography Andrew Cancels Brentwood, Tennessee

*Author of original report: We worked through it

DO NOT USE Xena Photography! I purchased a Groupon for our engagement pictures and booked our appointment. Andrew called 2 1/2 HOURS before our appointment time to cancel. Not taking into consideration that arrangements had to be made on our end, vacation time wasted! Oh... and his reason for canceling last minute on us was to go take photos for someone else's wedding! I guess because they didn't get the Groupon, their photos were more important! What happened to honoring your commitments and being professional?!

At least Groupon made the situation right by refunding our money.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xena-photography/brentwood-tennessee-37027/xena-photography-andrew-cancels-brentwood-tennessee-1025244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We worked through it

AUTHOR: Lindsey - ()

I previously had a review about some issues I had with Xena Photography.  I am updating my review because Xena Photography did make the situation right.  They rebooked our photos and made it happen!  Glad that we could work through the issues.