Complaint Review: XEO VENT

• XEO VENT

Oakville, Ontario
    United States of America

XEO VENT DVD not shipped Oakville, Ontario

Just like the other reports, I ordered DVD's in December 2012 and have not received them.  After emailing dvdtiger I received an email indicating why the order had not arrived (basically I should wait longer).  After waiting, I emailed again.  Result:  Email is undeliverable to dvdtiger.  Then I tried to acces their website (dvdtiger.com).  Result:   Website Unavailable.

Looks like they have shutdown their operation and left us high and dry.

XEO VENT has other web sites such as kangaroodvd.com & dvdmoose.com.  Complaints on these say that either the dvd's did not arrive or that they did arrive but were the wrong material or that the dvd's were pirated versions.

Kangaroodvd.com & dvdmoose.com have also been shut down.

My credit card says that XEO VENT is located in Oakville, Ontario (Canada).  One of thee complaints I read gives an address of 3044 Bloor St. West / Suite 434 / Toronto, Canada.

I do not know if XEO VENT has access to our credit card info.  If so, they might sell it...what to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xeo-vent/oakville-ontario-/xeo-vent-dvd-not-shipped-oakville-ontario-1015738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content