Complaint Review: XFINITY

• XFINITY

USA

XFINITY MARY MCLAUGHLIN XFINTITY UNETHICAL PRACTICES STAFFORD VA VIRGNIA

*Author of original report: RESOLVED

I am beyond lost as to what to do at this point. I have been a customer of this cable company since 1994 and I am constantly fighting broken service promises and I am never allowed to go to the higher ups. Then I recieve a letter of how they "made a mistake" in my billing and need to charge me more. I had negotiated an "out the door" of under $150 for BASIC cable and phone and internet. I keep getting a bill for $178. Furthermore, in the past, I never needed "digital adapters" etc. I have more wires now in the new wireless era than ever!! And I was told the first two digital adapters wouldn't be charged. Now, they "say" that was only introductory. Not true. I am tired. I am exhausted. I am violated. And I am tired of  being angry and upset and overcharged. There is zero loyalty for long term customers. The letter she sent about having to charge even more is a slap in the face. Unethical, and she should be embarrassed by the way they treat their customers. This is price gouging at its finest. I am done. But not before I take this story to the media, social media, better business bureau and 7 on  your side and any other avenue I can find. This is not me. But this is what they make you do. It's pathetic and disgusting and I am done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2017 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xfinity/-/xfinity-mary-mclaughlin-xfintity-unethical-practices-stafford-va-virgnia-1383115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

RESOLVED

AUTHOR: - ()

I have received a phone call from the office of the Regional  Senior Vice President of the Beltway Region and have been able to come to an agreement that was acceptable to me for the next 12 months with the promise of recieving a phone call near then end of that time to discuss the programs they intend to put into place to reward loyal customers.