Complaint Review: Xlibris

• Xlibris

Bloomingdale, Indiana
    United States of America

Xlibris Xlibris - Danger - Buyer Beware Bloomingdale, Indiana

Unfortunately - everything written about this company, is also my experience to date. I am trying to work my way through things with them when they answer emails.

My representative is Roy Andrews - bless. Or is this a ploy. I have had a bit of good cop - bad cop response from them.

But maybe we also have to play them smart. Keep a record of everything. In time when there are enough people ripped off maybe we can be a collective and get our own back. I am working on a strategy.

Maybe this company could put us in contact in some way and build up a momentum.

Alone and divided we fail, united it might be possible to fight back.

Buyer beware. Does anyone know of any senor person from Xlibris in the UK with a contact address / details?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xlibris/bloomingdale-indiana-/xlibris-xlibris-danger-buyer-beware-bloomingdale-indiana-798658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content