Complaint Review:

Xperience Days

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: CMC_DC — Washington, D.C. District of Columbia United States of America
Xperience Days

Xperience Days Scam, Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This is a scam!

I ordered the private hot air balloon ride for my boyfriend's birthday. I tried to schedule it and was told it was booked for the next 2 months! I emailed again to schedule when it got warm again and was told (after following up several times when I did not get a response) that the private rides were no longer available on the weekend (even though they were when I ordered it).  Over several email exchanges they were extremely rude and would not refund my full purchase price. I finally called and the woman (Chrissy) was horribly rude to me and then hung up on me! I called back and asked to speak to her supervisor. She said she was "not there" but would send me to her voicemail. I left and message and never heard anything back.

HORRIBLE customer service and down right unethical! What kind of company changes the terms of what it offers and refuses to refund your money??? I've never had a company be so rude and awful to me that I was literally shaking when I got off the phone. Do not buy from them - you will regret it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xperience-days/internet/xperience-days-scam-internet-710454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xperience Days