Complaint Review: Xterm Pest Management

• Xterm Pest Management
    1901 West Colonial Drive, Ste 1, Orlando FL 32804
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

Xterm Pest Management - The worst company I've ever done buisness with - Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: very happy customer

Xterm Pest Management is hands down the worst company I've ever done business with.  The management was rude and unprofessional, the technicians were late and incompetent, and the overall experience was so utterly terrible that it prompted me to sign up for this site and file this report.

I've been less than pleased with other businesses in the past, but no experiences were ever so horrible that I would feel the need to file a report like this. There are many pest control companies in the Orlando area to choose from, so do yourself a favor and choose any other company than this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xterm-pest-management/orlando-florida-32804/xterm-pest-management-the-worst-company-ive-ever-done-buisness-with-orlando-florida-925814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

very happy customer

AUTHOR: Jade - (United States of America)

I don't understand your attitude to this company, my experience with Xterm has been a long and happy one, I get my service promptly with  professionalism and very friendly technicians, the office staff is very friendly and helpful. Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes on your part. My entire family and neighbors loves this company and will continue to have them take care of our pest control. Thank you Xterm for keeping my home bug free for the past 5 years.