Complaint Review: xtoysboutique

• Reported By: paula — Spanish Fork Utah USA
  • xtoysboutique

Internet
    USA

xtoysboutique, xtoysbotique.com, universalpassionusa@gmail.com, S & A Sales, LLC. selected items they sale, paid for items using Viza card and was charged $103.94 on 2/9/2015 but never received items as of 3/20/15 Orlando, Florida Internet

I ordered and purchased products from xtoys boutique on line at Xtoysboutique.com for a total of $103.94. The amount of 103.94 was charged to my Debit card and that amount was deducted from my account.

I waited several weeks and when it wasn't delivered,I checked and no email verification was sent by company. I went back to xtoys boutique and log in and copied a invoice. I them emailed them to check on the status of order. Again I waited with no reply back. Again I email  them to question when it was sent and for the tracking numbers again no response from the company. after four emails and no response at all from the company.

I them put the name of the company into google and RIPOFF REPORTS  came up I clicked on to that site and seen xtoys boutique had had other complints and they had been solved and the other's that had complained did indeed soon receive their orders and the company had responded in a positive way.

So I now am hoping for the same relief as the others that had written complaints  to Rip Off Reports. I was unable to copy and paste the  copy of sales receipt. But the invoice number is 100063081 total 103.94.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2015 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xtoysboutique/internet/xtoysboutique-xtoysbotiquecom-universalpassionusagmailcom-s-a-sales-llc-select-1217361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content