Complaint Review: Yellow Pages Group Online

• Yellow Pages Group Online
    300 International Drive, Suite 100
    Williamsville, New York
    United States of America

Yellow Pages Group Online Ripoff!!!! Ripoff!!!! SCAM!!!! Williamsville, New York

I was contacted by this company approximately 2 weeks ago claiming that I had a balance of $695.95 for yellow page online advertising for the year 2011-2012. I know for a fact because I had personally cancelled my real yellow page online advertising 2 years ago. I was also told that if I paid by credit card over the phone that they would discount the bill by 30%. I told the lady to send me the invoice to look at.

Received the invoice today for 695.95. I called and spoke with a woman and asked her to put me in touch with a manager. Finally, I get a man on the phone and told him that I was talking with a lawyer. The man immediately hung the phone up in my face. Do not pay these people as they are preying on small businesses hoping that someone thinks they are the real yellow pages and pays them. I hope that they have not duped many small business owners because the economy is tough enough without scam artists trying to steal our hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yellow-pages-group-online/williamsville-new-york-14221/yellow-pages-group-online-ripoff-ripoff-scam-williamsville-new-york-974566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content