Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:King of Prussia Pennsylvania
Yellowbook
2004 Renaissance Blvd King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 610-680-4167
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Yellowbook WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME King Of Prussia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: OMG

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I went into Yellowbook as a temp with the promise of my job going from temp to perm well that did not happen. I was told by HR that they were happy that my position would be temp to perm and even have an email from them stating that this would happen but it did not. They laid off all the temps they had to give our jobs to the struggling ARV department because they were reducing them by 40%. That is all fine and well but why hire on temps in the first place it is assinide. It as though we were used by them to their own advantage. And i am a person that when i feel used not only is it not good for me it is also not good for who i feel used me that is why i am putting them out here on rip off report. This what not something that was thought of overnight for months they had to know they were going to have layoffs so my question again is why hire temps just to use us for their own advantage. This place is very poorly managed. I have worked various places but never in my life have i seen a place like yellowbook. They have a system that is called Kronos and under Kronos you are required to clock in and out of every blessed thing you do. To me not only is this very petty it seems as though they do not trust their employees if they have to do a thing like this. It's as though the employees are some kind of criminals. I can understand punching in and out for beginning of the day end of the day breaks and lunch but for every piece of work you do no to me that seems unethical and almost cruel. Also the managers at this place what a joke a lot of them are liars and alot have no clue as to how to do their job. The few who did know what they were doing and were honest guess what they laid them off i wonder why? And let me not get started on the employees who work here. Ha Yellowbook let's try Ghettobook. You have people who blatanly talk about how they smoke drugs thought they drug tested here it is obvious some people can get around that. Oh and another thing the standing against the filing cabinets and socializing what a joke they are there to work not socialize! This place is an absolute mess. I guess i was done a favor by being laid off because i did not belong in an uncouth environment such as this.

Anonymous
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yellowbook/king-of-prussia-pennsylvania/yellowbook-what-a-waste-of-my-time-king-of-prussia-pennsylvania-391300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellowbook

OMG

AUTHOR: Ty - (U.S.A.)

Are you kidding me, I would like to 1st rip the school that you attended, for the little comment you put together, its called proof reading,,,,,,,, before selecting that SUBMIT option. And call me slow but I always thought Temps were hired under the assumption "work until we no longer need you". But then again I could be wrong. I seriously doubt the company is at fault for your layoff, it could either be lack of knowledge ( based on your comment ) or, Im thinking it has a little something to do with this recession thats taken place, but again I could be wrong.