Complaint Review: Yodle

• Yodle
    Bay Area
    , California
    USA

Yodle Waste of time and money, Ripoff, Liars, no local leads provided as they claim, annoying, suck the life blood out of small businesses Rohnert Park, CA California

*UPDATE Employee: Yodle Response

I signed up for a 3 month agreement with Yodle in the month of April.  the cost was $499.a month, down from $1500.  month.  that should have been my first tip off, when a rep drops his price from $1500 to $499, you gotta know his ethics are poor.  I wanted to believe that they would provide me with 2-3 local leads every week.  And that they knew something about Medicare, they didn't.

I did receive my first lead within a few days, but it was from Washington, and my license is in California.  I answered the phone, and the person on the other end said they were returning my call.  so it wasn't really a lead at all, and not in the State my license is in.

I received a total of 6 leads, none of them in California.  I answered all of the calls and no one knew that they were calling an insurance agent.

I guess I should be grateful that I still have my license after this experience.

This company did not perform as they agreed, and when I attempted to cancel, they informed me that they had

alfready paid Google $300, so they would not return all of the money.  I went to the bank, changed my debit card, and filed a dispute.

The bank deposited the money back in to my account immediately and will get it back from Yodle.

a few days after I spoke to the manager at yodle, a representative from Google phoned me.  Since I don't believe in coincidences, my guess is that google was checking up on yodle.

Don't fall for this slick presentation, this does not work.

PEarly

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yodle/california/yodle-waste-of-time-and-money-ripoff-liars-no-local-leads-provided-as-they-claim-anno-1153481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Yodle Response

AUTHOR: Syvenna Siebert - ()

Hi Patricia – this is Syvenna in Yodle’s communications department. I’m sorry that you didn’t have a good experience while you were a client.

I’m especially disappointed to hear that you didn’t have success because we work with many customers in the medical profession that have seen results with our platform (you can see some of the reviews here: www.yodle.com/success-stories/health-medical). I’m sorry that we didn’t deliver these results to you, and would like to try to determine why. If you have a moment, can you contact me at syvenna.siebert@yodle.com or 646-770-8974?

Syvenna Siebert