Complaint Review: Yodle

New York City, New York
    USA

Yodle Drafted bank account without permission New York City New York

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Us

Was looking to increase our company sales. Contacted Yodle. Listened to their salesperson. Sounded sincere. I explained I would need a few days before I could agree to use Yodle. Salesperson said he could give me a discount if I committed to the service. I told him I needed a couple of days to fund the project. He said that I could notify them when funding was available and that they would draft my account after I gave them permission. Long story short they drafted my account before the funding was available and without my permission. I specifically emailed my salesperson to not draft my account and he acknowledged the email and agreed. The very next day yodle drafted the account against my agreement with the salesperson. Later the salesperson apologized and felt bad, said he would get the account refunded. He hasn't done that to date. The amount is $1381.00 Hope that Yodle is honest in their business dealings and refunds the money soon. Been about 10 days. Funny that they'll take your money in seconds... but it takes.... how long to try and get your money back? Seems dishonest to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yodle/new-york-city-new-york/yodle-drafted-bank-account-without-permission-new-york-city-new-york-1094665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please Call Us

AUTHOR: J. Teer - ()

Hello, my name is Jasmine Teer and I am a manager on the communications team at Yodle. I just read your message and I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to assist with this matter and expedite a resolution for you if we made an error. As this is an anonymous forum, please feel free to contact me directly at jteer@yodle.com or at (212) 542-5403. Best regards.