Complaint Review: your cannabis orders

• Reported By: CYCS — Taunton Massachusetts USA
  • your cannabis orders

Internet
    USA

your cannabis orders Fairway Marketing Took My order and my money never delivered product California Internet

This organization took my information and allowed me to place an order over the internet. After the order was placed I was contacted via phone for payment instructions. I had placed ordered with them before and they had been fulfilled. The orders typically take three weeks to arrive, but as these are cannabis products over the web I think certain leniencies need to be made.

After several weeks and several emails telling me items were back ordered or "ill check with shipping" no items have been sent or recieved. There is now no additional communication with this company and they will not respond to any of my emails or phone calls. I have tried and tried with no responses!

I would recomend any and all customers future and present! stop using them as they may be going out of business and at this time they apear to be just taking money and not fulfilling orders.

I would love to be wrong about them but at this time They are just thiefs taking advantage of their patients!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/your-cannabis-orders/internet/your-cannabis-orders-fairway-marketing-took-my-order-and-my-money-never-delivered-product-1401124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content