Complaint Review: Your Last Resort

• Your Last Resort
    205 Ken Pratt Blvd Suite 120
    Longmont, Colorado
    USA

Your Last Resort David Hartman Promised that my timeshare was to be sold if I paid another $1,250 for attorney's to transfer ownership, after paying $1,500 over a year ago for them to put the timeshare on the market. Now the individual who has promised mw it was sell David Hartman cannot be contacted. Longmont Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Please provide more information!

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Resale Scam

*Consumer Comment: Your Last Resort & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

On 2/21/2013, I entered into a contract agreement with Your last resort Inc.  I paid $1,500 on my Visa card for them to start the process of marketing my time share to be marketed at a price of $27,999.  The contract states that the Seller pays a one time marketing fee of $1,500, not refundable after 120 days, however in the documents it states that Your Last Resport guaranteed to market and advertise until sold.

In January of 2014 I received a ll from David Hartman stating that my time share was in the process of being sold and that I would have to pay another $1,250 in order to pay attorney's to change the ownership in the time share documents.  I paid the $1,250 since Mr. Hartman promised that the time share would sell.  He said that the time share would sell for $25,000 and that I would also receive the $1,250 and the $1,500 back for a total of $27,750 to be paid to me when the time share sold.

I have spoken to Mr. Hartman several times since January and he kept saying just to be patient. The deal was taking time getting put together since it was a bundle of time shares that were all being sold together in a bundle (the buyer was never mentioned in this ever.)

For the last month or so I have left at least 5 messages for Mr. Hartman and he has failed to return my calls. I believe he has walked away with my money and there was never any intention to sell my time share. What can be done to recover the $2,750 that has has stolen from me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/your-last-resort/longmont-colorado-80501/your-last-resort-david-hartman-promised-that-my-timeshare-was-to-be-sold-if-i-paid-anothe-1149997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please provide more information!

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

The report is vague. Does this business have website? Do you know the owner? I would like more information. Can you join my group on Facebook!    Your Last Resort Scam

I want see strict laws enforced against criminals such as these! Were you a victim of a Timeshare scam or were you promised that someone would purchase your timeshare?

Timeshare Resale Scam

AUTHOR: margaretsims90 - ()

This fraud is increasing fast. The typical scheme involves a cold call from a timeshare broker claiming to have a buyer willing to pay big bucks. People are entice to get money and thetimeshare out of their monthly expenses. The con man asks for upfront fees to complete the transaction, if they hear again from him is only to request for more money.

Your Last Resort & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: VickyF - ()

Your Last Resort contacted me with all the right answers. They said my Royal Elite timeshare would be easy to sell and it would be sold 30-60 days, but no way it would last over 90 days. James made sure I would be able to answer my phone for all the offers. I would have to be able to say yeah or nah on the offers. It's been over 3 months and I have not received one offer nor have I heard from James to discuss any issues. This company is a joke and I warn everyone to stay clear. They got $750 out of me and I am sure they will try to get more out of you