Complaint Review: Yourgiftcards.com

• Reported By: Antioch California
  • Yourgiftcards.com
    YourGiftCards.com
    Internet

YourGiftCards.com yourgiftcards.com Did NOT honor offer advertised through Freebies.com. Internet

*Author of original report: They came through! because I posted the complaint

Freebies.com had listed a FREE $100 Walmart gift card offer. It was through yourgiftcards.com, and you had to sign-up for one of their offers to get the card, fine. I signed up for NetFlix in Oct. You could log on and check status of your gift card periodically. An approved offer took 6 weeks, then I had to printout an online certificate, and mail it in to redeem the card.

I sent that off Nov. 25th, and STILL have not received the REAL card. Their site says allow 6-8 weeks for it's arrival, it's been more than that, and I have wrote to them on numerous occasions to no avail. my sister-in-law followed the same timeframe and hasn't received hers either.

Christine
Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2004 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yourgiftcardscom/internet/yourgiftcardscom-yourgiftcardscom-did-not-honor-offer-advertised-through-freebiescom-i-77134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They came through! because I posted the complaint

AUTHOR: Christine - (U.S.A.)

I can't believe it. But I think it was because I posted the complaint about them, I received my gift card on 1/22/04.