Complaint Review: Youth Nutrition

P.O.Box 437 Emigsville PA 17318-0437
    Emigsville, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Youth Nutrition colin cleanse Emigsville, Pennsylvania

In February I gave my credit card number to an intenet ad that said I would get a free trial cleanse/acai product. On Feb 22 my Credit Card was charged a total of $216.78 and in March, an additional $ 201.36 (Regrettably, I hadn't checked my credit card record in February)
I immediately called their phone number but was put on hold indefinately. I sent an email asking for my money back immediately but had no response. I did not get charged anything in April or May.
Today I received one bottle of Cleanse Aware Probiotic Colin Cleanse from Healthy Colon Science.Nothing looks like the original product but I think it might be from that organization. I will not open it!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! I want this organization destroyed. Any advice? Where do I start?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/youth-nutrition/emigsville-pennsylvania-17318-0437/youth-nutrition-colin-cleanse-emigsville-pennsylvania-728211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content