• Report: #1361966

• Updated: Wed, March 15, 2017

• Reported By: mary n. — Lincolnwood Illinois USA
youth renew
Internet USA

youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO "CON" PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO "RUN THE OTHER WAY." I WONDER IF THE "TRUMP" NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Really??

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I saw the offer on line for Ivanka Trumps youth renew skin cream.   I thought it might be a good opportunity to try it as Ivanka's skin looks so good.  I ordered the trial and paid for postage only.  At this time it was suggested that I also try the eye cream for additional postage also.  They were to be used for 30 days.

On my next credit card bill there were charges of $89.95 for the skin cream and $85.95 for the eye cream.  I immediately called the number provided to cancel these orders and was told by a very rude person (Sabrina) that I called them one day too late to cancel without charges.  They must be contacted within 14 days.  I told them I didnot receive the items until Feb. 2 and the cancellation was Feb. 10 - 8 days.   No, they said the 14 days start on the date of the order, Jan. 27.  It was not possible for a reasonable conversation with Sabrina there.

I can see now I was duped and they seem to be getting away with it.  So much for the Trump name on a product.  One should "run away" as fast as one can when that name appears.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2017 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/youth-renew/internet/youth-renew-ivanka-trump-cream-i-was-offered-on-line-a-trial-sample-of-ivanka-trumps-yout-1361966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on youth renew

Really??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

All these "free" trials are not free. Ivanka Tramp skin looks good because she can afford the best dermatologists and plastic surgeons (except mine).  They (and I mean all the free trials youthful crap) are scams.